This accessibility statement applies to fleetportal.crowncommercial.gov.uk, the Crown Commercial Service Fleet Lease and Purchase quotation system.
This website is run by Crown Commercial Service.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you may not be able to zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- you may not be able to clearly understand table sizes using speech recognition software or screen readers;
- an alternative for our home page video is not yet available.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0345 410 2222
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact our Web Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Crown Commercial Service is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below:
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- An alternative for videos may not always be available
- This fails WCAG 2.1 success criteria 2.4.1 (Bypass Blocks) and 1.2.3 (Audio Description or Media Alternative (Prerecorded))
- Some groupings of information may not be easy to identify- WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships)
- When comparing vehicles using a screen reader in Chrome the value of columns may not always be correct- this is a known issue with a third-party screen reader so is deemed a disproportionate burden to resolve at this time. We will make further assessments when the third-party issue has been resolved.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
- Some of the data tables used are essential for displaying vehicle data and they cannot be viewed at 300% zoom as the data will not display correctly
- This is exempt from WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.10, (Reflow) -Content which requires two-dimensional layout (such as tables) for usage or meaning cannot reflow without losing meaning, and is therefore out of scope of this Success Criterion.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We plan to continue to monitor and improve the system throughout its life.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 7th October 2020. It was last reviewed on 15th April 2021.
This website was last tested on 15th July 2020. The test was carried out by Cognizant.
We used a risk-based approach to identify the 12 most-used areas, and areas with most important functionality within the system to decide on a sample of pages to test.